Our frameless glass partitions are fixed to the existing walls and ceiling of your office using an aluminium frame. To join the glass to glass panels we will either use clear plastic strips and a clear silicon sealant to create a fabulous frameless effect.
We take safety very seriously. Clear 12mm or 10mm thick Toughened safety glass is used for the glazed panels. These have been tested to the highest safety standards.
This product is a perfect glazed partitioning system for normal office use where standard performance is the prerequisite. Sleek, symmetrical head and base tracks, complemented by a slim aluminium door frame and crystal clear dry joints, give the system a minimalist appearance.
A choice of frame colour and several glass door options can be combined to create stylish and modern office spaces
- Sleek, minimalist appearance – head and base track are both just 25mm in height
- Crystal clear PETg dry joint
- Choice of two glass door options
- This system can achieve up to 33dB (Rw) with 10mm or 12mm thick toughened safety glass. The single glazed system meets the requirements for normal office use based on British Standards and Document N of the Building Regulations.
Non-fire rated clear toughened safety glass to the following sizes:
- 10mm – maximum height 2600mm
- 12mm – maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum module width is 1200mm